- The implementation of the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults is addressed to the following groups:
- Unbaptized Adult Converts
- Unbaptized Children of Catechetical Age
- Baptized but Uncatechized Adults and Children of Catechetical Age (Catholic or Non-Catholic) Preparing for Confirmation and Eucharist
- Baptized Christian (Non-Catholic) Candidates for Reception in the Full Communion of the Catholic Church.
Go here for information about our PREP program.
- “Jesus, I want to step into your living waters. I need your healing and cleansing so that I can share in your life and be a light to the world.”
- THE RCIA IS PRIMARILY A JOURNEY OF FAITH”From the awareness of stirring of faith and curiosity within one’s heart,
- through all those stages of asking and seeking,
- through beginning involvement with Roman Catholic people,
- through hearing the Gospel proclaimed and by faithful reflection and prayer on this Word of God,
- through study and discussion about the Catholic experience,
- through doubts and hesitations,
- through discernment of God’s call for them as individuals, through the steps of commitment,
- through the sacraments of initiation (Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist)
- To a life of faith, love, and justice lived in communion with Catholics throughout the world.
Contact: Pete Pepe at (610) 544-3022 or the Parish Office (610) 532-8081